Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Worst Day Ever

After going through my notes, I have realized there are a few blog topics that I did not blog about. One of those topics was the worst day ever. I have had many bad days growing up but I do not feel comfortable talking about them because they are really personal and happened when I was under the age of 8. But after that when my life calmed down, I remember a truly bad day. Most people would not think of this as a bad day, but to me who is addicted to shopping, it was truly BAD! It was around 8pm at night and it was raining out. I was going to my neighbors because her mom was going to take us shopping and there was a huge sale that was over in an hour! So I put my shoes on half way and ran down the front steps. However, because the steps were slippery, I fell down the steps and hit my head on a garden pot and had to go to the hospital to get stitches. It was horrible! I was so mad I could not go shopping! It was terrible and I missed an amazing sale. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment