Thursday, April 29, 2010

No boring books, just boring people

I agree but at the same time disagree. This is because it can be both. There are some books that I have no interest in reading and that I personally would think are boring but others would not. What this statement comes down to is really how the person percieves the book. I could think a book is super boring but there would be atleast one person out there that would think differently... this makes that book not boring. So yes there are not any boring books, but I disagree with the boring people aspect of the saying. Just because I think a book is boring does not mean that I am a boring person, because trust me, I am not boring atleast that is what I have been told. I guess this saying comes down to the person interpreting it.

No comments:

Post a Comment