Saturday, January 30, 2010

What I dream about.

When I woke up this morning, I could not recall any dreams.  Probably because I was hungover like non other but that does not matter.  I think I was too focused on trying to make myself feel better that if I did dream I completely forgot everything.

However every since I was seven, I have had a dream that keeps coming up occasionally.  It is that I was in my apartment in Los Angeles and the building got on fire and my parents were not around.  I ran out of the apartment down the street and found my pet snail on the sidewalk and sat with him until my parents came.  (yes I did have a pet snail however I learned after that it was not that same snail everynight!)  To this day, whenever I have this dream I wake up with chills.  

No comments:

Post a Comment